HAVING PROBLEMS FINDING CLOSED CAPTIONING ONLINE?
1) I DON'T SEE CLOSED CAPTIONS ON THE VIDEO I'M WATCHING
For online closed captioning feedback, please contact:
Senior Director, PBS Media Operations
2100 Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
Please make sure that your feedback includes all of the information required by the Federal Communications Commission:
- Your name, postal address, and other contact information, such as telephone number or e-mail address;
- The name, postal address, website, or e-mail address of the video programming distributor and/or video programming owner against which a complaint is made, and information sufficient to identify the particular video programming involved;
- Information sufficient to identify the software or device used to view the program;
- The date and time of the incident, and a statement of the facts sufficient to show that the video programming distributor and/or video programming owner has violated the requirements;
- The specific relief sought;
- The preferred format or method of response to the feedback.
2) WHERE CAN I FIND THE TRANSCRIPT FOR A PARTICULAR STORY OR PROGRAM?
As the national membership organization of public television stations, PBS acquires program rights and distributes programs to its member stations. Due to the fact that PBS is not a production entity, we unfortunately are not able to help you with your transcript request.
You might want to visit the program web site or contact the producers of the program you are interested in directly to see if you may obtain a transcript. Contact information for most PBS shows can be found on the individual program web site or the PBS Program Contacts page at:
Watch videos from your favorite PBS KIDS shows with the PBS KIDS Video app for your tablet or phone.
Downton Abbey, Ken Burns, NOVA fans! For more gift ideas & holiday offers, visit ShopPBS.
Show Your Support for PBS. Make an online donation and open a world of new ideas. Give Now